NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Life of the Party
With December fast approaching, I've been keeping an eye out for cute holiday cocktail dresses. I haven't found anything epic yet, but the best plus-size options I have seen have come from upscale department stores. Places like Macy's, Nordstrom, and Saks are notorious for having great picks when it comes to party frocks. I'm still looking for my perfect New Year's Eve dress; nothing I've found is quite gaudy enough for my crazy personal taste. For now though, these are the top contenders for those fun shindigs that may or may not be holiday-related:Black Sequins Calvin Klein Dress, Nordstrom, $238Copper Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Charmeuse Dress, Nordstrom, $188Black INC Fringe Dress, Macys, $99Black and Blue Geometric Amanda Uprichard Tie Dress, Saks, $153Silver Anne Klein New York Shift Dress, Saks, $154Maggy London One Shoulder Dress, Nordstrom, $88
Not gonna lie, I'd probably get a tailor to hike up the length on most of these (especially the Anne Klein dress) because I could not be any more into minis right now. With some opaque tights and hot heels, you'll be ready to turn heads and dance the night away.