NYC Style Spot   +  vlog

Happy New Year

sweater, free people; skirt, plastic island; shoes, bebe; pins, nashua & chanel;

I have never been so happy to see the ups guy deliver me shoes ever before. After opening the box I quickly put them on and did my happy shoeaholic dance. I love every single thing about these, oh except the sharp pain while walking but I can learn to live with that. I know I'll get the usual questions from many of you so here is a quick review:
  • Fit is not really true to size, especially since bebe does not have half sizes for this shoe. I'm usually a true 6.5 and I got a 6. It's a bit tight in the toe area.

  • Not a distance walking/dancing shoe

  • If you have a bebe in your area, I recommend going to the store to try them on before purchasing to make sure the size fits

  • They are AWESOME, and make me like a foot taller


  • Also, I did the drawing for the Nashua bundle that many of you entered.
    Watch to see who won ;)