NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lazy Days
Oh man, do you guys want to kill me yet? Sorry about the ridiculous lack of updates. I've been so uninspired lately, mostly because of things going on in my personal life. Depression is not fun, and usually leads to a lack of interest in things (including fashion, considering I typically spend my days laying around in sweat pants and t-shirts). Not to worry, I'm working on getting back to the old me; updating YFF regularly is now on my list of New Year's Resolutions (because obviously that makes it official). Believe it or not, I actually dragged myself out of bed last night to meet up with a friend, which forced me to wear real clothes:Anyway, this is just a quick post to let you know I'm alive, and will be blogging more in the future. Wishing you all the best and a very happy New Year!