NYC Style Spot   +  urbn

zoot

dress, target girls; coat & cardigan, f21;tights, urban; shoes, gojane.com; clutch, marc by marc jacobs;
my bangs are at the really annoying/awkward stage of the growth process and since i always forget to purchase more bobby pins they have been taking over my face lately.

This past weekend was a fun one, it consisted of a trip to big bear to snowboard in amazing plush fresh powder, being lazy and sleeping in, and hanging out and being silly with friends. Yesterday, a couple of friends of mine and I went melrose to do some last minute xmas shopping. While we were nonchalantly cruising, a legitimate pimp dressed in an all emerald green zoot suit (sp?) standing outside his matching green/gold cadillac hit on me and even tried to stroke my arm. I think I should refrain from wearing hooker shoes for a little while.
Big Bear Lake

I'd like to introduce you to my awesome friend Joey. He sings, he has the best hair that I envy, and he's cool enough to wear really long shoes.