NYC Style Spot   +  sunglasses

Shady Style
So this recent burst of warm weather has inspired me to post about my favorite accessory of all: sunglasses. I swear, a pair of cool shades can take you from dull to dope in an instant. They are totally about conveying a certain attitude; from Jackie O's frames to Beyonce's chains, it's obvious sunglasses are pivotal in defining a unique personal style.

Because I have a tendency to uh, break and lose things, I'm all about the cheapies from f21, urban, H&M, and fred flare. My very favorite sunglasses retailer, however, is this amazing online store that I am almost hesitant to share because I kind of want it all to myself. Alas, I'll divulge because that's how much I love my dear readers. The site is houseofsunglasses.com and it's perfect for poor yet stylish people such as myself. Cute, trendy, and cheap? I don't think it gets any better. Check these out to add some fierceness to your 'fits:above images all from houseofsunglasses.com
Oh, and I will definitely be recreating my own version of this amazing pair of Chanel shades ('cause Lord knows I won't be buying 'em):