NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

Tears burst, i LOVE you mummm..
it's been a while since the last time i wrote something here, in my blog. hahaha. well, nothing much occured, though. kecuali, i had a really thrilling conversation with my mum last nite. i decided to go with my friends to fx after donna's birthday party. but my parents didn't permit me, so i cried on the spot, and i showed my very unsatisfying face. and my mo felt so mad at me. dia juga ungkit soal tongkat MD yang ilang, but, i'm over it, though! geez.

i just want my mum to know that i LOVE her so much..gak mungkin lah gue benci sama nyokap gue sendiri. gue taw hal itu gak mungkin terjadi, i love her too much malahan.. duduhhhh.. i love love love herrrrr..

her quote, "mami gak maw kamu dicap anak ancur, gak bener.." love youuu.. gak ada yang bisa gantiin posisi mamiii di hatiiikuwh.. alah! :)))i love you, mum.

btw, i'm so into LOEWE sekarang. curious ajaaaa.. found the charm though. glamorous bag gitu kesannya. pretty!!!gorgeous bags. want them please!