NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

CHOCOLATE.
CHOCOLATE.

Ohhh.. DEAR! it's my time to refresh my mind! i've studied for about more than 5 hours today! it's a numerous number for me! because i've never studied that long for a lesson! but this time, the match took my day! it drives me nuts! shoo shoo! after tomorrow! there'll be no more excruciating math problems in my life! LOL. well, i wrote in my Facebook's status, ' I NEED CHOCOLATE! ' my parents seemed to read it and decided to give me 2 bars of chocolate, yey me! at last, my chocolate supply is fulfilled. well, i can assure that chocolate helps you calmer and more relax.well, perhaps it's the effect of endorphine hormone which is contained in chocolate. well, i like dark chocolate better! the darker it is, the better it tastes! but perhaps, up to 70% cocoa is still good. i've onced tried the 75% dark chocolate, it was nice though, but it's not the best, because the bitterness dominates the sweetness, too much bitter for me! LOL. but so you know, chocolate keeps such a massive uses and mysteries! do you know that dark chocolate can help us on diet? LOL. it helps us in many ways, especially in health and medical.

In 18th Century England, a chocolate drink was used to prevent and cure stomach aches. In Central America it was used to build up resistance and fight fatigue. it is also used for beauty treatments! trust me, chocolates are GREAT!

and we also do have chocolate myths, for ex. : eating to much chocolate causes acne. well, it's not a truth though, because, it's not supported scientific experiments. well, chocolate contains lot of chemical substances those can help our body to produce good hormones that help us relax and happy. :) dark chocolate also decreases the chance of heart attack as well as it avoids us from cancer, it's not an absolute fact though, it's just one of so many ways to decrease the chance to suffer from cancer. dark chocolate can cure cough as well!and what i love about chocolate is, we can make a CHOCO FOUNTAIN out of chocolates! we often find choco fountains at parties or perhaps in celebrations. well, it's about dip and dip! :) love it!in some countries, chocolate is a symbol of love! like in valentine's day, we usually give chocolates to our special person or maybe for parents or families or friends, i mean, everyone that we care and we love! it's a great deal!this dress is made out of CHOCOLATE!

*P.S: chocolate helps me study. LOL.