NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Top 5: My favorite blogs...
------>  For more style:  http://www.stylescrapbook.com/ <-------

And... Number 1 in my top 5 of favorite blogs i have Style Scrapbook. I found this blog as pure coincidence and since the moment i looked the outfit posts i totally adore it! Simple with style, Andy Torres knows how to manage a blog and make it a success.
I have to make a confesion (ssshhh...don't tell anyone) the fact that she's mexican (latin as me) makes me attach to her in a special way. A girl who leaves her country to follow her dreams is a commun story in this lands.
Andy, from this modest blog that doesn't even have 1/10 of your followers, i want to wish you lots of success in your proffesional life and lots of happiness in your personal life. Never forget your roots and never forget that the bigger the effort, the bigger the retribution...You arrived there from so far and you're doing better than others that have things eassier ; )
Girls, i'm sure you all know her, but if you don't....go and visit her = )
Have a great day all of you!!!