NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Wrapped Up In Fall

Blazer: DIESEL BLACK GOLD. Jeans: MOSCHINO. Loafers: COLE HAAN. Belt: HERMES. Gloves: WILFRED. Scarf: H&M.

Scarves are my most favourite accessory in the winter. Not only do they have the great function of keeping you warm but they are also a great way of putting a little punch of colour to complement any overly neutral coloured outfit. Scarves also serve as great concealers for that, "OHHH MYYY LORDD!! There's a stain on my shirt" overly desperate moment, which happens to me all the time.

The scarf pictured above happens to be my current favourite. It's so big and chunky that it feels like I'm wearing a giant neckbrace. And unlike the many other silky, chiffon and dainty scarves I own, this one will definitely keep me warm...or do a better job at hiding that giant spilt coffee stain on my shirt.

Whats your favourite accessory for winter?