NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Black is the New Black
Confession: I used to buy nothing but black (and the occasional white) pieces of clothing. When I went into a shop and saw a sweater offered in black, purple, yellow and grey, I would instantly reach for the black without thought or debate. My arguments? Classic. Elegant. Wear forever.

While much of that has changed and there is hardly a day now that I don't wear a pop of colour in my ensemble, I can't deny the impact that a fully black outfit can have when executed and accessorized properly.By the way, another confession: I broke my shopping ban (!!!!). Go ahead and scold me. I feel horrible and like I have no self control but since I know you're all still curious to see the piece that warranted it, I will be showing it soon.

Wearing: Zara top (last seen here), 7 For All Mankind double knit pants (last seen here), RACHEL Rachel Roy peplum jacket (last seen here), Zara booties (last seen here), Amrita Singh earrings (last seen here), Van Cleef and Arpels necklace