NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

i wanna watch PCD!!
Damn it! my mum didn't allow me to watch the PCD concert, here in Jakarta. well, to be sure, i think it's my only chance to watch them live! boo.. i'm a dancer! and so they are! at least i want to see the great moves on stage! i'll be missing such a rare chance. i don't know why my mum won't let me go. it's because of the exams and probably the price. well, according to the excitement i would get, the price won't really matter. i want to see PCD concert! i envy my friends! my dancer coaches, the dancer teams, carol, dea, and so on and so on.. geez.. :(

PCD got great flexibility and performances. they really take a deep consideration in making their moves awesome! they really train themselves so well, so that no one would possibly feel unsatisfied.

Members:

Ashley RobertsKimberly WyattJessica Sutta (she's not coming to Indonesia)Nicole Scherzinger (lead singer)
FUN FACT: nicole's real name: Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger :)Melody ThorntonFORMER Members:

Carmit BacharAsia Nitollano