NYC Style Spot   +  photography

green is the new black.
i was so mad yesterday! not because of my new haircut, but it's because of the fact that i lost all of my yesterday's photo shoot's pictures just because of the stupid camera! the memory stick was kind of broken, so the computer nor the camera could read the data.. i was so pissed!

btw, today i shot some pictures again, and it felt like repeating! :( well, i gotta say, my curly hair below isn't permanent. it's just temporary though. :) and i was so happy! because i got 61 comments!! awww..that's huge for me! i've never had those many before.. soooo.. that fact motivated me a lot!

and i'm sincerely honored that thesydneygirl a.k.a joelyne wants to sketch me!! :) thanks a lot dear :)Top - pull and bear, skirt - valerie, heels - schon, acc - forever21