NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Jimmy Choo for H&M Sneak Preview
We all know I always preach "make it work" when it comes to shopping in straight size stores. One of my favorite shops is H&M; even though it technically only goes up to a size 16--and I'm lucky to find 12s in store--I still often find pieces that I can make work for my size 18/20 body. (Remember that ruffle bodycon skirt I wore? H&M size 10.) And, for the record, I have size 24 friends who shop there too. So, when I saw the sneak peak of Jimmy Choo's new collection for the store, I was more than thrilled to see (what seems to be) elastic waistbands and stretchy fabrics. I love that high end designers are collaborating with low end retailers left and right, and this line does not disappoint. I can't say it's exactly inspiring or different from what TopShop and others are already offering, but it's wearable, on trend, and wallet-friendly. I'm digging the fur and fringe, and I can't wait to try these looks on. (Now I just need to find a way to make those over the knee boots fit my calves!)The line is set to be released November 14th