NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Vintage Car Love
[Posing in front of a 1950s Packard in Oak Park on Labor Day.]

A little known fact about me... whenever I see a vintage car (Classified as a Model T Ford through late 1970s) I'll take a picture of it with my canon elph camera or cell phone--the front, rear & side views. When I lived in LA there would always be a few parked near my college and my close friend at USC owned an early 1960s Ford Falcon (you'd be surprised at how roomy it was).

Today while browsing through Craig's List I found a 1956 Packard Executive Sedan located in a suburb of Chicago. Oh how I wish I had $11,500 to buy it! It's been my dream to own a vintage car (although I really don't like driving) but alas most of them are not suited for our icy winters. :(Of course it's in my FAVORITE colours! Someone please buy her!