NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Neutrality
Below is a list of things I'm currently loving (is anyone actually surprised to see more black, sequins, and leather? Didn't think so). Believe it or not, there's not too much online that I'm obsessing over--I think it's because I'm content with my recent thrift store purchases (outfits coming soon)! Finding great items like bright-colored blazers, studded dresses, and high-waisted rompers all for less than ten bucks a pop makes me never want to buy anything full price again. Nevertheless, when I saw the beige leather jacket from Faith21, I fell in love. I've always adored adding light pinks, creams and beiges to all black outfits for the perfect feminine touch.

A lot of people have been asking me about wide-width boots lately, and Evans definitely offers the best selection! If you don't have black flat knee-high boots, you must get your hands on some immediately--no wardrobe is complete without them.1. Dorothy Perkins Black Zip Dress
2. Forever21 Sunglasses
3. Dorothy Perkins Black Sequin Power Dress
4. Faith21 Beige Leather Jacket
5. Faith21 Banded Skirt
6. Forever21 Laquered Ring
7. Forever21 Chain Pearl Necklace
8. Evans Black Leather Boots