NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Addition Elle's Top 20
I'm so excited to share that Addition Elle's Model Search is now down to the Top 20, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, so when I browsed the photos of the beautiful contestants, I was so pleased to see there are different sizes and races represented, and all the girls are super comfortable in their skin. They truly embody the "I have great genes" message. You can go the Addition Elle facebook page here to watch the videos from each lovely lady (they are SO worth watching, and they're super short--I promise) and vote for your favorites. Voting for this round is open until November 12th. I can't wait to head to NYC to be on the judging panel once the girls are narrowed down to the Top 5.photo 1379799_10151765363552428_744427954_n_zps30fc8b87.jpgCongrats to all the finalists!