NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Candy Coated Picnic

On Sunday the lovely Elise Walsh of Offbeat Imaging, Lexi Wittke of Take Off My Dress and myself took in a picnic at Bulimba Memorial Park. We danced with pink banners, ate chocolate treats and talked all things fashion, holidays and boys. I do enjoy a picnic on a warm Spring morning any time, but it's always made better with good company and adorable headbands. We wore these cute little headbands from local boutique Sweet As Candy Vintage. I love how my blue flower crown complements my new hair colour. I'll be giving some flower crowns from Candy away in my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (more details coming next week).I wore a little crop blouse from Dickybird Dresses paired with some lace shorties from Evelyn Curtis and Zara flats.As you can see, we probably had way more fun than prescribed, but it was bound to happen when you're on a picnic with the loveliest of ladies.