NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The perfect orange shift

I love the colour orange and although I may not wear a lot of it, when I do it tends to be big, bold and bright! This gorgeous shift dress from House of Cards brings together my love of bright pop orange and my love of faux leather details, to create an effortlessly chic, modern take on orange. The fabric of this garment is also just absolutely divine, so soft and slinky, it falls over my hips with ease and glides about my thighs as I walk. This is definitely one of my favourite garments from the latest collection by the Brisbane fashion house and I was so delighted to be able to play with it as part of my project with the brand and new photography business Off Beat Imaging.Shop the collection here
Hair & Photographs by Elise Walsh
Makeup by Danielle Riley