NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

the day after tomorrow
i feel blue, i'm leaving for melbourne in 2 more days. and i feel so exhilarated yet nervous. this feeling feels like floating and hovering above nothing. i'm so afraid to let go everything i have here. i have previlige and comfort here, and it's going to be a whole different thing out there.
i feel like jumping from side to side just to get rid of this ticklish feeling inside me.i just want everything to be okay and go smoothly. that doesn't mean nothing will go wrong, i know there must be some new obstacles i have to face, but i know i have YOU GOD, and i have my family, him, and my friends to support me. i'll be back next year, i think about 31st january until 22february.
i'll keep on posting blog posts and i hope my readers will stay with me.Floral blazer - Gaudi, Stripe tank - Mphosis, Black Tight - Zara, Ankle shoes - Zara, Bag - Esprit, Accessories - Forever 21