NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

twirling sneakers.
imagine yourself on a boat. imagine yourself on a ship. you sail along the sea, watch the sun rises and sets. see the unlimited horizon and playful waves. feel the ocean breeze touching your soft skin, you might feel young and rejuvenated. watch the sailors as they dance happily, jumping around with rhythm, lovely laughter and joy shared together.
my life feels blue these days, i want the green touch my heart and make me feel better. i want my twirling sneakers to bring me back home. i'll fly across the country in order to feel the softness of my bed sheet at home. i want to hug my parents and my brothers. i want to sense that inexplicable feeling! and you know what? i love it here, yes i do. but i love it back there, back at home. home sweet home.Outer green tank - Sportsgirl, Shorts - Supre, Inner black tank - Zara, Sneakers - Gallaz, Accesories - Sportsgirl