NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Some Things Should Never Go Out of Fashion

I just cannot help it. There are some treasures in my closet, and my biggest fear is not that they won't fit me anymore, or that somebody would steal them. What terrifies me the most is the thought of not being able to wear them because they would be too passé, or way too irrelevant to even be found in shops (yes one can always hit vintage stores, but we may not have the time to hunt-hunt-hunt).

  1. Leopard print - I am so in love with it, in bright colours, in the classic shades, as my beloved coat, as the amazing Louboutins. It will phase out and I just know I will no longer be Kate Moss, but a cheap copy of those rich older ladies with pearls.
  2. Low-rise jeans - The most flattering, as no horrid muffin appears, and the most comfortable.
  3. Wide-legged jeans - Yes, I love my jeans, and a bit of flair goes a long way elongating and balancing our figure. They also look fantastic with all of my summer wedges. Skinny jeans may work for Kate and Agyness but they hardly do me, a real girl, any favours.
  4. Hot pink - I just love anything in that flattering shade (except for maybe leggings or a lycra jumpsuit) and I have a scarf by cmarchuska that I adore, a cardigan (pictured above, yes it's also leopard print), and I will have that handbag... some day.
These are just a few of mine, what are your eternal classics?