NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

cup of greek
sorry for lack of posts. i've been very busy these days, i feel like those little bees which are very busy everytime, collecting great amount of honey to survive. i think i kind of like that, do plenty and many things in order to survive the hectic life. living the jungle of distress and problems. people do change these days, i don't feel the same ticklish sensation with them no more. i feel like everything just changed and i don't feel the same no more.
i really want to dance, sing the sorrow from top of my lung. trying to figure out every single puzzle of my life. but again, i'm just a human, the one with brittle heart, i'm easily shattered and broken, so please people, handle my heart with care. i wouldn't be able to find any other way to fix it. when it's broken, that means everything has come to an end.
don't let me be the one who stands at last. i don't wanna see people go and never come back. i never want to feel that loneliness and forlornness. please someone, come to me and amuse me with anything. i'll take every smile and laugh for me with LOVE.White dress - Giordano, Snake belt - Zara, Heels - Dotti, Bangles and Necklace - Forever 21