NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

catch the wind
i need to catch up with lotsa things. since my parents came to visit me, i lost many quality time with my lovely MARCELLYNA CITRA! I miss our bitchy and nasty time together! anyway, luckily we still share one roof together :) mmm. just so you know, i'm now LEGAL. cuz i'm now 18! :DDD happy birthday to me! yey.. it was 11 days ago. 15th of April. it was okay. not a blast but was quite good. blazer - zara, pink tank top - bardot, accessories - dotti, jeans - nudie, shoes - rubi

i wonder what i did wrong in the past or even now til many annoying things occur.. grrr. i feel like killing myself and reincarnate to other person. :( dang it! grrrrr. i should be happy right? i've tried my first legal clubbing. it was gooodddd.. :)

being 18 is a miracle for me. just don't let my adolescent vanishes as i grow older. i want to be stay young. i want to be stay 18. i don't want to be 19 or even 20ish. grr. too much to handle. i don't want to take responsibilities. too much for a spoilt girl like me.

anyway, IMMA BIG SPENDER and i'm proud of myself. why shouldn't we? girls love to spoil themselves, well boys do that as well, just in different way. super spender! but i'm not saying you can get me by spoiling me with money. it's all your call to make me feel like a real princess in real world. i don't give a damn to those bitches who despise me. who are u to me anyway.Ruffles outer - Bardot, tank top - zara, necklace - dotti, TINKERBELL charm bracelet - disney, polkadot skirt - Bardot, shoes - rubiRuffles outer - Bardot, tank top - zara, necklace - dotti, TINKERBELL charm bracelet - disney, polkadot skirt - Bardot, shoes - rubi