NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Just around the corner...
Seriously lacking sleep with two finals left and obviously I have my priorities straight by posting this... but I just couldn't neglect my blog any longer!I am halfway through finals and not kicking ass as planned. Hoping and praying that I am going to pass everything. I wish studying was one of my strong points but my attention span is literally seconds to minutes long. As I write this post I am flipping through a million other things. I guess it has something to do with growing up in a world where we are continuously being bombarded with more and more things to distract us. Or.. maybe it's just me.All I can think about is freedom next week! It's so close! Heading to Florida next week, then going to hopefully take up a sewing class for the rest of the summer! What are your plans?Anyway, enough complaining and time for another attempt to start studying!

And while I am at it... do you have any tips for concentration?

Wearing: H&M blazer and tights, Forever 21 top, Ines silk skirt, Nine West Mary Janes, Simply Sublime necklace