NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Luftballon
As finals approach, I believe one of the keys to doing well on your exams is actually putting effort into how you look while writing the paper. Maybe it's odd, but when I put time into getting ready, I feel more awake and alert, allowing me to remember more clearly what I studied. That's why I willingly sacrifice that extra 20 minutes of sleep after pulling a near all-nighter for the sake of looking put-together.The 3/4 sleeved mini-dresses that H&M have been selling are so ideal for these exam days. They're the perfect canvas for accessorizing and so easy-breasy! To top it off-- they are super affordable-- I picked this striped red one up for $14.95!To students: what do you wear during exams?

Back to studying!

Wearing: H&M dress and tights, ASOS vintage-style necklace, shoes from Hong Kong