NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sunkissed
Me & My ShadowNew Spring Shoes!Above are my new spring/summer shoes. As a lady with large feet ( 9 1/2-10 U.S.) it can be difficult to find shoes that are affordable and stylish. Fortunately I found the first two pairs at Urban Outfitters last month, the gray & black flats were on sale for only $10. I bought the two pairs of espadrilles (on right) today in Wicker Park-- they're deadstock (Made in Spain), not sure how old, maybe '70s or newer. The green pair has rafia wedge heels and the red & white striped pair are flat. They were only $12 each! Now if only it would warm up again so I could wear them.

Just wanted to share a few more spring photos, it was sunny again this weekend but unfortunately chilly & windy (the radiators even kicked on in the apartment today!). I keep coming across more and more bright, blooming flowers (below) and wish I knew the names of all of them, my father is a botanist/horticulturist so I'm a bit of a letdown!Spring Flowers (pink)Spring Flowers (yellow)