NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Plain Jane?
I was hesitant to post this outfit, because admittedly there is no "wow factor." It's pretty plain, but a lot of people have asked me to post more often wearing pants. Today I wore my grey acid wash jeggings sent by Evans, which are super comfy but a bit too big. I suggest sizing down if you order these! (Actually, I like my jeggings to look painted on, so it may just be me). I paired them with a black v-neck tee and blazer, and wore my oversized watch and gold chain for a bit of interest.
Blazer-Thrifted/Top-Jen's Fashion Plus (actually a dress!)/Jeggings-Evans/Shoes-Dolce Vita/Watch-NYC Street Vendor

PS- I opened my online store! I still have a ton of stuff to add this weekend, so be on the lookout. Please remember that there are no returns, so ask any questions you may have in advance. I reply fastest on Twitter.

PPS- Congrats to Ashe Mischief for winning the Pour La Victoire Giveaway! You will be contacted via email very soon.