NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Baligasm Pt.1
So I just want to share to you guys about my delicious trip I had a couple of weeks ago in Bali, thank to Makanluar.com for taking me here, because of you, I got to try so many hidden gems in Bali! All the good restaurants with good service and good people around me, I was very satisfied! For you my readers, I would love to invite you to check out Makanluar.com as it's a very nice website and app to book your restaurants, find out restaurant details and locations plus many offers and discounts!

Anyways, Here are the some of restaurants!
*will post part 2 for more tonguegasmic and eyegasmic article*
1. The Parlour
Jalan Petitenget No. 15xx Kuta Utara, Badung
Book here
Hours : 8AM-12AM

The Parlour is basically a very neat and amazing restaurant, located just by the road and I was taken by surprise on how good the food was! We were served really friendly and got the best menus of all from appetizers to desserts! My tummy said stop but my mouth kept on munching
The Infamous Crispy Duck!
 2. Lacalaca
Jalan Drupadi No.1, Seminyak
Book here
Opening Hours : Mon - Fri 10.30AM-12AM, Weekends from 8AM

Lacalaca is owned by a very amazing Australian Owner, its basically a Mexican Restaurant and Bar with massive options of tapas! I can tell you, even the drinks were amazing! If you are into something spicy, here is the one of the best places you can possibly find! Some of the cocktails are infused with jalapenos and tabasco! 3. Urchin
Jalan Laksamana 22, opposite The Samaya Hotel, Seminyak
Book here
Opening Hour: 3PM-12AM

This might be one of the best French Restaurants I've ever visited! The location itself is so good, I can call them Hidden Gem still, cause I feel like people are underestimating this amazing restaurant! For me, I'm a drinker, so I'm very picky about my drinks, but the manager that night served me with tons of good alcohol and I gotta tell you that they all taste amazing! The interior is gloomy with beautiful Urchin Decoration on the wall, just right lighting and ambience, they got open kitchen with welcoming chefs working there! Top notch! 4. Grocer & Grind
Jalan Kayu Jati No.3X, Seminyak
Book here
Opening Hours: 7AM-10PM

Now it's time for something to start in the morning, brunch is one of the best parts of my life! When I was back in Melbourne, I gotta tell you I would prefer brunch over lunch! Because the varieties and creativity of the food sometimes are unbelievable! And again, Grocer and Grind was founded by an Australian Couple and now going strong, having some branches already and going to open a new outlet near Canggu Beach. The coffee is delish and the food, MAMAMIA so good! 5. Ginger Moon
Jalan Laksamana Basangkasa, Badung
Book here
Opening Hours: 12PM-11.30PM

Ginger Moon has a very amazing concept, basically it's contemporary and modern Asian food on the table. I super love the ambience inside the restaurant, the waiters are amazingly friendly and attentive, they got amazing types of fusion asian food, and I gotta tell you the Salad and the Pizza was the diamond!6. Watercress
Jalan Batu Belig no.21A, Badung
Book Here
Opening Hours: 7.30AM-4PM , 6PM-10PM

So I got a special invitation to attend Watercress Private Dinner, again Australian born owners were there, really bringing me back the Melbourne vibe that's almost gone! And although I had had so many food during the day, but oh my Lord! Everything on the menu is amazing and I just wanna tell you that they got the best Espresso Martini, it's even better than you-maybe-know-where's one.7. Gardin
Jalan Petitenget No.106, Seminyak
Book here
Opening Hours: 11AM-1AM

The very instagramable place in Bali, Gardin is basically a beautiful Restaurant and Bar with amazing Decoration and ambience, it's like you are eating inside a glass house with plants! Greenhouse much? The new menus here from Pasta, Foie Gras and drinks were amazing! I cleaned up the plate to the last bit! And not to mention, behind the restaurant, lay this amazing Club called Mirror, people might not realise how beautiful the place is during the day!SOOOOOO! What's your fave spot in Bali?