NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Wishing Well: Reflections

Down below the tree canopies in the rainforest, there lay washing waterfalls and streams full of reflections. Sometimes they are gushing and sometimes they lay vacant waiting for their next top up. These are what I like to call Wishing Wells.

I like to think that I too have wishing well like characteristics. There are times where it would appear that my life is unchanging, unmoving, stagnant. I am gasping for the next step, the next opportunity, the next chance to show my glistening reflections. There are also times where opportunities come in a giant gush, from all directions, and I am spoilt for choice. Even in those times where life feels stagnant, I have faith that the well will be gushing with opportunities once again, but I don't just have faith, I run to the top and do what I can to prepare the thirsty well for its next drink.Dress by Forever New
Jumper by H&M
Photography - Katrina Lee Boultwood
Makeup - Madeleine Goldsmith