NYC Style Spot   +  India

Fat Bottomed Girls, They'll Be Riding Today
Fendi's Abici Amante Donna bicycle
Speaking of being a friend to the planet, I've been dreaming of riding Paris' streets on this beauty.. or Indian streets,  for now. (Bubble just went Pop!) :(
Still, it beats public transport; having to stand in a stranger's armpits for an hour while holding on for dear life as the bus driver decides to swerve uncontrollably just once more to avoid making another (sacred) cow into roadkill (which the fur saddlebags now remind me of so I'd definitely skip those). Plus, it results in incredibly toned gams! :) If you're still not sold, you tough cookie, then ride for joy! :)
PS. My laptop will be gone this week for a much needed vacation/overhaul hence posting will be limited.  I will though, occasionally smuggle Dada's computer to catch up on your blogs and comments ;) I've been thinking of making this internet-free time fruitful with DIYs. Do you guys have any suggestions? Go on, inspire me! ;)