NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Nothin' New
Sorry about the lack of outfit posts. The weather here has been sticky and hot and I haven't been able to make myself wear anything besides leggings and tees for the past two weeks. I promise to post something soon, but I thought I'd give you guys a few updates in the mean time.

If you are a fan of YFF on facebook, you'll know I recently asked what nail polish colors you are loving this season. I'm really into bright coral and orange reds. I've always been a lover of bright nails, but recently I've fallen in love with light pink:

The YFF Blogger Conference is now less than a month away! I am so excited and so nervous, I can't even begin to explain it. I can't wait to meet you guys. I have had a few people ask me if they "made" the list for the Meet & Greet...there is no list! We just ask that you RSVP so that we know how many to expect, everyone is welcome.

My new Vogue video is up! I went to Saks Fifth Avenue and found some gorgeous pieces. My favorites were the Lanvin top, YSL Tribute Pumps, and the Valentino bag. Check it out, and click the heart at the bottom to show some love.

Since this post is all over the place anyway, I might as well throw in that I love July's ELLE spread featuring Rihanna. I'm usually not one for animal prints in more than small doses, but she's single-handedly changed my mind. You may just see me in something similar soon.