NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tomato Red
I am quite embarrassed to say that I have already broken my shopping ban. But... it was for a much wanted red blazer! Browsed Zara today and was so happily surprised to find it! The tags are actually still on though because I feel guilty. What do you girls think? It's very lightweight (material feels like a thick stretchy cotton) but I'm not too fond of the sleeve lining (white and pale blue pinstripes). However, it has been a long search and I have not found one that even comes close.

Keep or return?These Bally peeptoes were a gift from my generous parents during our last trip to Europe... the leather on them is soft, supple and amazing and I don't wear them as often as I should because I'm afraid to ruin them!Sorry for the general lack of smiles in this post. Not super happy today, and I'm not great with faking it. Wish I could say retail therapy works, but unfortunately it doesn't for me.

Hope you've had a better day!!

P.S. I've just signed up for a Twitter account... but I don't really know anyone who uses it, nor have I really figured out how it works. Haha! Here's the link!

Wearing: Jacob silk blouse, Zara shorts and blazer, Bally peeptoe platform pumps, BCBGMAXAZRIA statement necklace