NYC Style Spot   +  styling tips

Friday's Outfit - Breton Retro Vibe

Having Friday's off is always a tad special. Firstly, it means I've worked myself to the ground for four days reaching my day of rest completely shattered. Then, I have so much work to catch up on in terms of blogging and research, I always plan millions of things and only a third are actually done. The last thing one has energy for is to answer the tricky "what to wear tonight" question.

The occasion was a farewell party as someone we knew changed jobs. I needed something not too dressy - it was an informal after-work reunion - and, following my ideals, not too lazy in terms of style. Inspiration hit me when visiting Retro Chick and coming across this outfit post. I loved the look so much I decided to be one unashamed copycat, and this is the result.

Top: H&M
Trousers: Mango
Patent black belt: Zara
Patent purple peep-toe heels: H&M

Picture: Fashion Limbo