NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Beginnings of Fall
On Friday, Joanne took me out for a belated birthday celebration (thanks bestie!). We went for dinner at a French restaurant (my favourite) and an improv show which was hilarious. We were both tired but the weather was right so my boyfriend suggested snapping a few. Joanne felt under dressed but I convinced her to throw on the blazer that I was wearing and hop into the photos with me. I think she looks simple and chic!

This was my first time pulling out thick knit tights for the year. In spite of what I said about not liking cold weather, I'm actually pretty excited to start seeing leaves on the ground (so beautiful) and knowing that I will soon be able to accessorize with hosiery. I found some olive green ones that I can't wait to wear!I'm loving all of the feedback that I've been getting from you on the giveaway entry for what you would like to see more (and I am super flattered by the positive comments)! Don't forget to enter for the Amrita Singh bangle if you haven't already!

Jen is wearing: unbranded lilac structured top, vintage belt, Love 21 cheetah print skirt, Hue tights, Zara peeptoe pumps, Amrita Singh earrings

Joanne is wearing: Zara blazer, Joe's ponte pants, Stuart Weitzman flats