NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

dawdle over brunch
enormous wave of feeling kept on hitting the cliff of my heart. little by little, time by time, it wrecks and gone. the deeper the pit, the deeper my heart is hurt. but i don't mind, as long as you are with me. altogether throughout sadness and sickness.

like those leaves stick with their branches, whenever i'm apart, i'll lose my life and turn into dust. the wind will blow me away, to a new place where people don't care and look at me with disgust face. but you know what? i'm more than that. i know i could do better, that's when i could resurrect myself, bring my soul back into life. be the new bud that will grow into some beautiful plant.

enjoy some of other shots :Denim Bustier - Bardot, Snakeskin legging - Zara, Clogs - Bardotbtw, have you noticed that i changed my background and my header? :)the most exhilarating part : I GOT FEATURED AS TEEN VOGUE'S BEST DRESSED READER OF THE DAY!:):)