NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

roll out
Last weekend, I went to brunch with one of my favorite fellow bloggers, Meagan from Latter Style. We had such a great time, and she introduced me to a few stores in Bucktown before snapping these outfit pics.  I overslept that morning, and literally couldn't even find my brush (hence my hair below). I ended up throwing my Prabal Gurung for Target sweater (which is more like a long sleeved shirt--it's super thin) over a Forever21 Chambray button down. I wanted to go for a more sporty look, so I paired them with a body con skirt and my Marc sneaker wedges.
photo edited2_zps6672f9b5.jpgphoto mirror_zps71a4a109.jpgphoto 752316ca-5ace-40a2-90b6-25dc06879247_zps30ef921c.jpgSweater-Prabal Gurung for Target/Chambray Shirt-Forever21/Skirt-La Mafe/Necklace-c/o Bauble Bar/Clutch-H&M
 
 Shop the Look!