NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Pleather Pleasure
I'm alive! The last few weeks have been insane, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long. I made it my absolute priority to make sure I took some outfit pictures this weekend, so I called up my friend (and photographer) Lizz Kuehl and arranged a shoot. She's absolutely amazing! We met in front of The Standard hotel in the Meatpacking District and got some pretty cool shots.

I'm wearing a pleather panel mini skirt from Faith21, a sheer leopard print leotard from H&M, my Faith21 pleather jacket (which I wear daily), and my Forever21 wedges. All the gorgeous jewelry is by Fennimas! My goal is to do at least one outfit post a week from here on out. Hope you guys are still sticking with me.

(Sidenote: My day was topped off by meeting Kanye West in the MTV studios! I'm still in shock.)
Photo Credit: Lizz Kuehl
Please do not use these photos without permission.