NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tie Me a Bow
These amazing Wolford tights have been in hiding ever since my boyfriend brought them back from his trip to Europe this summer. I've been saving them because I can't bring myself to put on a pair of tights so expensive, especially since my usual sheer ones tend to get ripped the second I start pulling them on because of carelessness. However, thanks to super cautious, fingernail free wearing and pulling off as well as Wolford quality, I am happy to say that they are still unscathed after the first wear!Excuse the lack of smiling in these photos. If you're interested in why, it's because in between a full day of classes and errands, we cannot fit in the time to take photos while the light is still out now that daylight savings is in effect! I feel very bad because I've been taking my frustrations out on my dear boyfriend, who has been nothing but patient and amazing. But to hopefully allow you to understand a bit better, this is the third set of photos we've taken since the last update and sadly, this was the only one with photos deemed good enough to post. I need solutions! Please help??

Wearing: H&M blouse and fur snood, Zara skirt and peeptoes, Wolford tights