NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

What I wore - Goldfrapp concert in Brussels

You may all be wondering how does one disappear for a week only to come up with a new logo and some changed fonts. Well, I haven’t been that still. For starters this week I had to cope with additional physiotherapy sessions for my back, the start of the Christmas shopping frenzy, a quick visit to the UK, and a lot of attitude from my miniature sausage dog - believe me, that is a challenge!

All in all, the new website has meant a lot of work to me and whilst struggling to keep on top of everything may be fun, I felt blessed with the perfect break on Tuesday night: Goldfrapp were in town and I had tickets for months - An excuse to push everything aside and enjoy some good music.

A sold out concert, the venue was Brussels’ Ancienne Belgique and we were all treated by no less than 3 costume changes by Alison Goldfrapp! How special is that?

The concert began with some recent songs, such as Rocket and I Wanna Life, but we all went wild when their first huge hit Train began playing. My beloved Ride a White Horse was featured too, and the unique gig finished with my all-time favourite Strict Machine.

And, what did I wear? understated skinny jeans from Pull and Bear and the cute Karen Millen jumper pictured below.

The best thing? taking these babies for a walk...because Alison is worth it.

Pictures: Fashion Limbo