NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Ebony and Ivory
Her Waise Choice and Faboulista do Chinatown: On Saturday, the lovely Mina and I got together once again (see here for the first time). This time we walked the streets of Chinatown, where I was able to use my [pretty much non-existent] Chinese knowledge to [pretend to] share some of my heritage with her. In spite of my lack of awareness, it was a pleasant afternoon and we're definitely looking into meeting for photos as a once-per-season event at the very least! Mina is delightful and I definitely enjoy her company. Her eye for finding unique pieces at fast fashion chains is astonishing (can you believe her top and skirt are from H&M?!). She's also one of the classiest girls I've ever met and it's so refreshing to spend time with someone who has such good etiquette. We even talked about the possibility of having a third local blogger join us for next time, so please let us know if you're interested!P.S. Don't forget to enter the Lanvin x H&M earring giveaway here... time is ticking away!

Mina is wearing: Zara coat, H&M top, skirt and tights, Payless boots, Target gloves, vintage bag, Aldo jeweled headband

Jen is wearing: Unbranded coat, layered Joe Fresh and F21 tights, Zara heels, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch