NYC Style Spot   +  Indian Fashion Shopping

Pret Amoda Surprise Package + Mystery Fashion Designer Interview
Through the course of this week, I have two very exciting things in store for us all.
Here is a sneak peak:Look what arrived at breakfast today! The fabulous folks over at Pret-Amoda.com decided to send over some stuff from their online Indian fashion and decor shopping boutique (psst.. thank you God for answering my online Indian fashion designer shopping prayers). India otherwise has such a barren online designer retail scene and don't even get me started about cities like Bangalore!
It's such a delight to receive your orders in impeccable luxurious and pretty packaging; like a thoughtful present in the mail. I was getting so tired of Ebay and its coarsely mummified packages. The best part was I received my package the very next day, so smooth Pret-Amoda, so smooth. Somebody needs to tell the other shopping websites that the devil is in these details. Kiki Sheikh playing the curious cat with my surprise package! ;) I will drop you a few hints though, the clothes and accessories I received (currently also on sale on Pret-Amoda) are by some absolute favourite young Indian designers who you've seen obsessed over and featured here before. Will be posting some looks soon! Can you guess who and what I will be wearing? :)

So Part Two of this post is to bring to you an exclusive interview from another favourite 'Gen Next' Indian fashion designer. This will be her first time on Republic Of Chic as she talks to us about her influences and inspirations, her incredible 3d constructions and what the best age to be is! ;) Here is a glimpse of her work. Any guesses on who it could be? Of course, you knew already! ;)