NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Remember December
This is just a quick post to let you guys know I'm alive! I've been wanting to post some of the great things I've bought lately, but it seems like I need someone to follow me around with a camera, otherwise it never happens. I'm thinking about changing YFF's name and making it into a lifestyle blog; for some reason it just seems easier to keep up with that way. We'll see.

Last night I went out with some friends for drinks, and then we saw Black Swan (uh...hated it. I feel like I'm the only one, but basically I feel the same as this guy--spoiler alert. Though I will say the clothes are fantastic). I wore the amazing leopard print coat that Evans was kind enough to give me, along with a sheer black button down from ASOS:A bunch of cool stuff happened this month! I was on the cover of Black Enterprise (it should still be on newsstands for a few more days if you want to grab one) and I was named one of TIME's Top Twitter Moments of 2010. I am so grateful for this year; thank you to each and every one of you who have supported me along the way!