NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Easy Weekend
Waking up to sunshine this weekend was unexpected and wonderful to say the least. I couldn't remember the last time I wanted to get out of bed so badly and get outside! I threw on a casual and comfortable outfit, looking forward to walking outside for hours with the warmth on my face. The sunlight proved to be deceiving though, as throwing on an overcoat was barely enough to prevent me from catching a cold from the frigid air and we had to quickly duck inside immediately after these photos were taken (see how ridiculously cold I look in the second photo? Haha). In any case, it brought me great joy to prematurely dress for the coming Spring even though it was short-lived and I can't wait until it gets truly warm again!

What are you looking forward to wearing this Spring?P.S. Amrita Singh earrings?! For you?? For free????! Click here!

Wearing: Unlabeled coat, Jacob silk blouse, Club Monaco pants, vintage belt, Aldo wedges, Lanvin x H&M necklace, MICHAEL Michael Kors hobo