NYC Style Spot   +  LOVE

flimsy excuse
when you're placed at the end of the cliff. when you're at the top of the pointy mountain. trying to find the balance of your life. trying to survive. there i stand with my own perspective, i'm standing there by my own trying to fulfill my dream. like a dust hovering above the desert, there i wander, trying to find myself. deep down the haystack, there's one little needle hoping to be found. though they might look the same, but haystack isn't needle. there the needle felt so left out, like an outcast. but boo! i'm not the needle! i'm the needle hunter, trying to bring out the best in me, because i'm just simply too in love to be true.

when trust isn't something you can fight for, just let it be until it finds you and binds you with the invincible rope.Black Shirt - Pins and Needles, Floral Tights - Betsey Johnson, Boots - Topshop, Bowler Hat - Zara, assorted accessories