NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sheer Madness
I've talked about how much I love all things sheer and/or mesh in the past, and I've also mentioned how hard it can be to find this trend in plus sizes. When I saw this long sleeved mesh dress from Jen's Fashion Plus, I knew I had to have it. I'm not crazy about bubble hems, so I'm thinking a little DIY project might be in order. Speaking of DIY, I cut thumb holes in the sleeves to add a bit of fun detail.

Yesterday was pretty horrible. First, I got the worst haircut e-v-e-r (luckily it's not my real hair), then my DSLR fell and broke. All in all, I'm not feeling too great, and (as you can tell from the photos below) my pictures probably won't be of quality for a while.Dress-Sent by Jen's Fashion Plus/Chain Necklace-Forever21/Boots-Chinese Laundry/Ring-NYC Vendor