NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Golden Accents
I am a lover of gold. Heck, it doesn't even matter if it's real: the only genuine yellow gold jewelry in my possession are a pair of tiny studs given to me by my grandmother and a simple necklace from my mother. Lucky for me (and my student budget), the fake stuff does the trick just as well and I'm rarely ever in silver jewelry if I can help it. From the hue of my necklaces to the hardware on my handbags, having a pop of gold in my ensemble can quickly make me feel pretty and put together without much effort. Although my go-to earrings are still pearl studs, this large, semi obnoxious pair of gold baubles are a fresh and quirky alternative. For $1.50 a pop after an extra $2 off the sale price, they are a happy addition into my jewelry collection and something that I know I'll be constantly wearing year round.

What about you? Are you a gold or silver wearer?P.S. Remember to enter the giveaway below for a pair of Amrita Singh earrings!

Wearing: Zara blouse, coat and shoes, Love 21 tulip skirt, LOFT gold cardigan, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch, Joe Fresh earrings and bracelet (purchased for $1.50 and $2.50 respectively!)