NYC Style Spot   +  LOVE

plaid, it's tartan
getting lazeeyy as a paperback writer, i'm so sorry. but lemme tell you, i'll still reply all the comments, when i feel like it. but for my friends, i'm telling ya, no need to worry, i'll still comment on your post :) anyways.. after my short love trip, i'm thrilled that he's so compatible with me.

i love the way he drives! he's a speed racer! he's a great basketball player.. he's a charm. he's a healer. he's a clown. he's a reliever. he's an honest man. tho our lives aren't perfect, but we understand each other so well, because we're almost alike. all our experiences and mindset are most likely to be one. he's a bad naughty THIEF. he stole my heart away and hide it somewhere in his heart. so i have to seek inside his heart to find mine, there i see all his feelings, efforts, and purposes. i'm trusting and believing. just please don't let me down..

about trust. i'm so disappointed that my mother, can't give her trust to me that easy. i know i've done so many things in the past, i lied a LOT during those dark times of me. but to be crystal clear, i'm HAPPY now, i don't want to waste this happiness which perished for almost 3 years! just by one silly stupid lie. i want to tell the truth from now on, and i'm beggin you mom to believe me. i'm hurt whenever you say anything about me as the unwanted or the wild one just because i did a lot of mistakes. but i know, on the other hand, you cherish me and proud of me. having you as a mother is a miracle. you're so young and pretty, not to mention talented, i honor you. and for you dad, i love you so very much. i have the BEST dad ever in the world! every one should envy me. cuz i've lied SO MANY TIMES to him, but yet he still wants to start from the beginning. making me come clean and regret everything! i love you dad, i promise i won't let you down.

so mom, dad. can you please believe me? give me one shot and i'll prove it that i can be the trustworthy daughter, your long lost innocent daughter.Outer wear - Cotton Ink, Plaid tank top - Bettina Liano, High waisted jeans - Bettina liano, ankle boots - Tony Bianco