NYC Style Spot   +  What I Wore

Seeing Spots
(Wearing Polka Dot Black Maxi from Sarojini Nagar, Satin Motorcycle Jacket from Sab, Random Black Belt, Ruffled Velvet Flats from Bata, Laptop Bag from Colaba Causeway)
I've been wearing this long maxi length a lot these days. Its such an easy breezy look to throw on! I've spent a great deal of time being suspicious of this length and was convinced it would make me appear short(er) but since this dress has that lovely sheer element, it isn't too overwhelming and really works, me thinks. We've been seeing lots of cool weather in Bangalore and it made me pull on a pair of leggings under (as opposed to a predictable skirt slip) and a motorcycle jacket to keep from getting chilly - a great way for our summer maxi dresses to be transitioned into winter.

In other news, I was so kicked to see Varun Sardana mention Republic of Chic along with some other favourite blogs of mine in his blog post about Indian Fashion Bloggers entitled Blog Loving. Its the sweetest thing! :) He has some kick-ass look-books from previous seasons that I highly recommend you check out! :)