NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Whatever the Weather
Living in a city with weather as volatile as Vancouver, it can be difficult to be consistent with photo taking and blog updating. Sometimes I look at blogs from sunny California or Singapore with envy knowing that 9 out of 10 days throughout the year provide photo-worthy daylight for them. After being discouraged a few times this week, we decided that I had a perfectly good room to take photos in and voila... I just wore whatever I wanted and it was like Summer again!

The gold nail polish was for New Year's festivities, but I wasn't ready to take it off just yet so the glitter made it into the shots!P.S. Thank you boyfriend for your patience and perfectionist attitude in taking these photos for me! You are the absolute BESTEST.

Wearing: top via Barefoot Contessa, Zara skirt, Wolford tights, earrings from stand in mall and Asos ring. Nail colour: West End Wonderland by Butter London