NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

WIN IT: Amrita Singh Breese Earrings (worth $100USD!)
As featured in my previous post, Amrita Singh has generously offered an additional pair of the lovely Breese earrings to be given to a reader of her waise choice. I'm crazy about the ethnic influences in her jewelry and these are very classic Amrita Singh.

Equally beautiful dressed up with a cocktail dress or dressed down with a blouse and trousers, these pretty jewels will do wonders to adorn your ears for any occasion!Open Worldwide. TO ENTER (1 entry each), follow her waise choice via:

Google Friend Connect* &/OR Bloglovin' &/OR "Like" on Facebook

do all three and I'll give you a bonus entry into the draw. {4 total!}

For an extra entry, re-tweet this on Twitter!

{Finally, leave a comment telling me what you've done!}

*publicly please, so I can check!
contest ends Feb 13th at 11:59pm PST

-----------------

P.S. I know many of you are fans of Amrita Singh, so if you want to get your hands on another beautiful piece head over to the official site. I highly recommend checking out the earrings and necklaces-- so gorgeous! Readers of this blog can enter "herwaisechoice20off" as a promotion code for 20% off your order!